An opportunity has arisen to appoint a new Industry 4.0 and Electronics Specialist to join our practical Technical Research and Development project delivery team, on the SAM Project.
The Engineering delivery roles are key in the development of the SME manufacturing growth plans as your knowledge transfer supports the realisation of key strategies the business cannot currently support (financially or competence availability).
Do you have experience in:
- Experience working with industrial clients or in industry
- Practical Problem Solving
- Innovative product and/or process development within engineering or manufacturing
- Technical knowledge and experience in the use of Industry4.0 and electronics equipment in the field of:
- Application or deployment of Industry4.0
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Practice
If you are looking for an opportunity that gives you impact, influence and relevance then this project gives you this is abundance. The impact of the project will establish additional new engineering and manufacturing jobs within the region supporting the regional strategy of growth (Scale Up). We will also establish new products / processes within the region and the market.
If this sounds like the next step you’ve been looking for then you can find further details, read the full job description and applyhere.
If you’d like an informal chat about the role, please contact Roger O’Brien, Technical Lead for the Sustainable Advanced Manufacturing Project, email email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 29 November 2020