SAM would like to invite MANUFACTURERS from all sectors and company size within the NE of England to the manufacturing breakfast networking.
This is a chance to build relationships with potential local suppliers and strengthen your business against the ongoing supply chain issues and economic uncertainty.
The event is for discussing business issues, sharing best practice and problem solving over a coffee and breakfast bap.
Reasons to attend: –
- Build on your manufacturing network
- Meet potential new suppliers
- FREE breakfast bap & Coffee
If you a MANUFACTURER and wish to secure a place, please book a ticket as spaces are limited!
Free car parking on site at The Industry Centre, 1 Colima Avenue, Sunderland, SR5 3XB.
Dates and times
- 3rd March 2023 08:00-10:00 register your place here
- Tickets for the May 5th event are available from Aril 7th
**Please note this event is not currently open to intermediaries and is ONLY for Manufacturing Companies**